August 16, 2009

Size 1 Shoes Finally Fit!

I have mentioned numerous times that Abby's feet are teeny tiny and that she has a lot of shoes just waiting for her! I think she got the memo! At 7.5 months, Abby can wear size 1 shoes. My friend Tabriah's daughter was born with feet that were too big for size 1! While Marcus was reading to her this afternoon I tried on a couple of pair of shoes. I found that she has outgrown most of her newborn shoes that she had worn until this point. I also discovered she has outgrown a cute pair of leopard silk slippers that I never got to put her in.... how did this happen!?!

So, tonight she wore her first pair of Robeez to dinner. I love Robeez, but they are a little more expensive that I can afford. I've always been a quantity over quality girl (except with purses where I am both!)! So, I found these online on eBay. Love the sweet cherries! A whole new world of shoes are open to her now. Daycare is going to think I went on a crazy shopping trip over the weekend!

3 comments:

Being Billingsley said...

Shoes are VERY important! So glad to hear this girl is moving into some size 1's.

The only thing that might be as important is the ability to rock a nice hair bow. We all know she can do that nicely. So, I'd say she is in good shape!!!

Love,

Andrea

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

Yay for Abby! And if you want some more Robeez but can't afford the price, the ones from Target are actually 100% leather and VERY affordable. We had a version just like the ones Abby is wearing--cherries and everything!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Those shoes are sooo cute! I wonder how they are for walking?! I want to buy Baby Neal a pair ... but I am trying to decide what size to get him!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin