August 30, 2009

Showing Baby Beau

Saturday afternoon I attended the baby shower of my church friend Brandi. Isn't she just beautiful? If you knew her, you'd agree she is even more beautiful on the inside.
Brandi and her husband Shane are expecting baby Beau later this fall and he is set up after the shower on Saturday afternoon. Brandi decorated his sweet little room in sailboats, which I love! What a cool theme!
Marcus and I were recently discussing how boring our social calendar would be without our church. I can't even imagine how different our life would be. Our Bible Life Group has been with us through the most difficult part of our marriage and now the most joyous. We have received so much from them and we are so grateful to have found a wonderful home for our family through them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin