June 24, 2011

Abby Said What, Volume 3

My hair did not get cut short enough at my last appointment and now it is too long and I don't have another appointment for 3 weeks. So, I cancelled that appointment and made one for Monday. Thank goodness because when it gets long, I have to turn it out around my ears and I'm over that style.

When I picked Abby up from school Wednesday afternoon and she saw it, she said, " Momma you have crazy hair. Crazy. Crazy Crazy." All the while, she was shaking her head from side to side. Who is this kid!?!

Thursday morning Abby was on the floor to pet the cat. Jean Grey turned to walk away and Abby was suddenly eye level with the backside of the cat. Abby pointed to her rear (you'll have to visualize this one) and said, "kitty has an owie". Nice!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin