April 11, 2008

and my truths and a lie...


So Anna did hers earlier.....here's my five truths and a lie...
1. I have juggled before with Barnum and Bailey Circus.
Back in high school, I won a contest to get to meet with the clowns of B&B and get made up as a clown... Once I got there, they learned I could juggle, and I got to perform in the show that night.
2. As a teenager, with my long flowing wavy perm, and fresh face, I was once mistaken for a girl.
What a cruel, cruel, irony. But true
3. At a resturant, I once stole the glass that George Lucas was drinking from.
If this had been true, it would have been followed up with 'which I sold on eBay.'
4. I once hit a tee shot on a par 3 that landed 8 inches from the pin.
And i made the birdie putt. The rest of the day was horrible.
5. If the baby thing didnt work out, my Plan B was going to be to buy a top of the line Alienware gaming computer and name it HAL. (these are $9K computers.) I also believe that this would make me better AT the games I play...right?
6. I have a Masters in Philosophy specializing in education, and the 'knowledge versus learning' question. With a degree like this, how could I not go into Electronic Component Distribution?
Ones a lie...the rest....dead on.
And this was the most dignified pic I could find to post...
MJ

3 comments:

Momo said...

It has to be the Lucas cup...not sure Anna would let you keep that around. The others I can see...

Erica Wagner said...

#2 - Why? The permed hair. Perms are so early eighties. While I don't doubt you HAD a perm, I doubt that you were old enough to attend the prom while sporting a perm.

~kristi said...

Ben wants to know why we have never seen the Lucas glass, so I go with the cup. But, Barnum and Bailey, I have never heard this story, so share away.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin