April 21, 2008

Everyone Wants to Know...

Everyone wants to know.... how I am feeling?
The best way to describe it is that I am keenly aware of my stomach. I have never been an upset stomach girl and so far, thank God, I am not throwing up. However, I definetely know when my stomach is processing food and it has no problem telling me if I have done something it does not like, i.e. Chuy Gooey at lunch on Friday. Why did I think a big bowl of queso, refried beans, taco meat, lettuce, tomato and guacamole would be good? (PS- I highly recommend it if your stomach is stronger than mine!)
I have felt this way since the embryo transfer. It could be nerves, the progesterone or morning sickness. Typically, morning sickness does not kick in until 6 weeks, but everyone is different. My progesterone injection amount was cut in half on Saturday and on Sunday I had to call the IVF nurse because I felt worse. They are allowing me to take some OTC medicine which I appreciate. I am trying to drink lots of water and Gatorade as she prescribed. I am working from home today to protect my dignity- if I get sick, I'd like to be at home and not in the puiblic work restroom!
I'll let you know Wednesday if I am off progesterone and if I feel better.
Oh, and one more thing, maternity shopping is a whole new level of shopping. Since I know so early, I have taken advantage of winter clearance maternity shopping online at Old Navy, Gap, and Target. I have gotten 15 items for around $150! Score! I recognize I will not need them for some time, but am happy to have them awaiting my new body when it arrives. If something happens, I will be able to return it all and have a pity shoe shopping spree!

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Sounds like everything is going good! They other day Bryan's Granny said something about "Deeanna" and I was like who are you talking about Granny!? Mary told me who Deeanna is! haha

Elizabeth said...

Somebody better tell Anna she isn't going to be able to wear her fashionable shoes in her last trimester. I wore flip flops months 8 and 9 because my feet swelled and wouldn't fit in a single pair of shoes!

Anna, Kohls has cute prego clothes, too!

Judy said...

Babystyle at Barton Creek Mall is going out of business. Don't know what the selection is anymore but last I heard, everything in the store is 75% off!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin