April 30, 2008

Cafe Press

If you haven't checked out Cafe Press, I highly recommend it. You can punch in just about anything and they will have hundreds of images saved in your chosen category. Then, pick an image you like and you can save it on a t-shirt, mousepad, coffemug, thong, apron, etc. I have a cute brown cupcake t-shirt and Marcus has some World of Warcraft goodies.

I decided to enter "Maternity" and see what cute t-shirt options they had. They are so many to chose from, I welcome your suggestions.

1. Watermelon Smuggler
2. I swallowed a watermelon seed.
3. Say Hello to my little friend.
4. ... all I wanted was a backrub.
5. I grow people. What is your super power?
6. Does this baby make me look fat?
7. Loading... (with that computer icon you get when it is thinking)
8. I'm bringing sexy back, in a couple of months.
9. I think I might be pregnant. (would be funny in months 8 and 9)
10. No Touchy.
11. ... my lovely baby bump (sing along with Fergie)
12. I may be huge, but at least I don't say stupid things to pregnant women.
13. Shopping for Two.
14. I drank the water. ( I am the 11th pregnancy in our church group)
15. do my shoes match?
16. Out of difficulties grows miracles.
17. What happens in Vegas, doesn't always stay in Vegas. (not appropriate for me, but funny!)
18. Totally planned (with a picture of a 60's woman all put together)
19. If you didn't put this baby in here, then don't even think about touching my stomach.
20. I'm expen$ive.

7 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Does this baby make me look fat is cute.

Have you thought about designing your own t-shirt? I've designed one for myself and it was shipped out SUPER FAST!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

1st- They are all halirious!!
2nd- I will be visiting this website after this post!
3rd- I like both of the watermelon ones, and the "I grow babies. What's your super power?" "I might be pregnant" would definitely be awesome in month 8/9!!

~kristi said...

all too funny, but the super hero one is my fave.

Anonymous said...

I like "Do my shoes match?" or "I swallowed a watermelon seed."

Anonymous said...

my personal favorite is "He said he just wanted to snuggle"

It is on cafe press somewhere!
-Carrie

The Gumpls said...

I'd go with Watermelen smuggler and no tuchie!!!

Meg said...

i love #5 -- growing a person is definitely a super power!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin