April 30, 2008

Sonogram Scheduled

Marcus and I will meet with Dr. Vaughn next Tuesday afternoon (5/6) to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. Very exciting! This appointment will officially tell us if there are 1 or 2 babies. He won't schedule this appointment until the week before because there are so many miscarriages between the first pregnancy test and the 7 week mark. I am thrilled we have made it past this hurdle.
I have to say that I am leaning toward it being twins at this point. My pants are already tight even though I am barely eating and I feel sick pretty much from noon until bedtime. I wore a loose dress today and feel somewhat better. I also am eating lots of peppermints, a suggestion from my Mom. Luckily I still have not thrown up- thank you Jesus! Marcus still thinks it is just one.
My HCG levels did not come back from the lab today, so no new numbers update. If they are above 56,000 they will be considered high.

1 comment:

~kristi said...

if it has not hit you yet, hearing the heartbeat will knock you off your feet!! I expect a call sometime Tuesday!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin