April 03, 2008

Pictures from our Transfer


Here are Marcus and I all decked out in our gear before going into the surgical room. I'm thinking our child might need glasses :)








Marcus and I were having fun killing time. He posed as a Doctor and a lunch lady. The hat is so becoming on me.











Part of the $6,000 bill for today included a fancy new pair of booties. I can't wear shoes or be barefoot for the procedure. I was pretty excited they chose pink booties for my room. Hmmm, what do they know?

Let's just hope Marcus' blue shoe covers don't mean a boy to go with my pink bootie!



This is my favorite t-shirt that references a scripture that means so much to me...

For your created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb.

The next two weeks we are asking God to knit our embryo in my womb. Because my body didn't elect to be pregnant, my womb may not be ready and my hormones may not produce at the level of a "normal" pregnant woman. So, the next 2 weeks are crucial. We pray that God wraps his arms around our embryos and holds them close.

Our pregnancy test will come in 11 days- 11 is my lucky number :)

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

These are probably the longest 11 days of your life!! You can do it ... We are all praying for you (for you, marcus, and the embryos)!! How long do you have to just chill at your house?! Luckily it is your beautiful new home!!

Meet the Boyd's said...

Did you at least get to keep the pink booties?????

11 days and counting...

The Gumpls said...

I will be praying everyday!!!!

~kristi said...

I got khaki booties, hmm?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin