April 25, 2008

Maternity Clothes


My big bargains from Target, Gap and Old Navy came in this week. It was scary to look at them and think of how large I might become. Some of them look huge. Note, the tubs in the closet are baby clothes from Kyleigh and Cohen, not all clothes for me.

One shirt, an XL Maternity from Target, DID NOT fit me right now. It looked small, so I pulled it out and tried it on. No room to grow. What were they thinking? Both the tag on the shirt and the attached brand tag said XL. I'll be returning that one!




I love this green sweater from Old Navy. I plan to try it on once a month so we can all watch me become the Jolly Green Giant! It is way too big right now in the chest, stomach and it super long!

Look for another Jolly Green Giant post in early June!

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Look how cute you are! We aren't even prego yet, and I was finding really cute maternity clothes the other day online ... Bryan said NO! haah he let's me buy baby clothes, but he put his foot down with the maternity clothes!! haha

Erica Wagner said...

Ah, the maternity clothes... When I was pregnant with Elisan (almost 7) the styles were still frumpy and long. Now, the styles are cute and form-fitting. Old Navy and Gap had not even launched their maternity line when I found out I was pregnant!

I found a lot of things at JCP. Yes, believe it or not! And Target, of course...

(Don't forget the belly shots! Those are always fun!)

~kristi said...

measure your belly too, you will want the circumfrence at the end. I wish I could share my maternity, I will look and see what I have in your size and yes I was a XL by the end.

Meg said...

old navy has a 90 day return policy, fyi. i kept my receipts attached via clips to the hangers & tags on, and ended up returning stuff that i had outgrown before the season arrived! more room in the budget for shoes that way :) happy shopping!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin