April 08, 2008

UPDATE: The Unimportance of Being Me

... with an old headshot for fun :)

My girlfriends have tagged me to list 5 truths and one lie about myself. Feel free to guess the lie! Mom, you are disqualified.

1. I had a large collection of western jeans and boots in high school. TRUE! I was even a stock show queen! I had goats, sheep and rabbits!

2. Although not Catholic, I regularly participate in lent. TRUE! It is good to sacrifice no matter your religion. I have given up shoes, Zappos, and caffeine in recent years.

3. My eBay account includes over 200 transactions. FALSE! I don't shop that much people!

4. I have won both the President's Award and the Meeting Planner of the Year award for central texas. TRUE! I volunteered a whole lot of time to Meeting Professionals International when I won the award.

5. I can not ride a bicycle. TRUE! Everyone came to our house growing up because we had a pool. I tried to learn in college, but it is much harder as an adult and scrapped knees are not cool.

6. If this baby thing doesn't work out, I want a Pontiac Solstice with the license plate "Plan B". TRUE! A bright red shiny one without a top!

Have fun guessing! And, Stormi, Caroline, Annie, Meg and Debra, you are up!

8 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

I am going to guess #5 ... I think you can ride a bike!

Erica Wagner said...

Me too! I am going with #5 - riding a bike.

I can so totally see the western wear (I mean, just look at your house!)

The eBay transactions - of course you do.

The Solstice would be cool!

Anonymous said...

I do not think Moms should be excluded that is not politically correct and besides, most of the time we know the least about our daughters...lol MiMi =^..^=

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot... I too think #5...

The Gumpls said...

I don't take you for a western girl!

Meet the Boyd's said...

You gave up shopping online for lent once...Your ebay account HAS to be over 200 transactions...you are the best planner I know....i am torn between yourlack of bike skills and the potential wardrobe of rocky mountains.

Lets go with #1 you were not a "kicker" in highschool.

Meg said...

i love your list! it may be a long time before i post mine... i'm swamped. sorry!! :)

Erica Wagner said...

What? Not an eBayer? I love eBay. I'm at 283 trans. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin