April 14, 2008

God is Good!

I am super excited to report that it worked! Marcus and I are blessed with a pregnancy! We are awaiting more information from the doctors about things like due dates, upcoming appointments, progesterone shots, etc. So, we don't know much more.
I do have to admit we feel pretty silly to be reporting a pregnancy so very early. We technically would be considered 4 weeks at this point. So, we will continue to pray and now can pray for the health and safety of our little embryo that the Lord has given us to grow. Your prayers are so very appreciated and we will continue to accept them as we know how much we need Him.
It scares me to say that my HCG levels are super high! They can't call twins for a few more weeks, but 5-100 is considered good. Higher levels indicate multiples. My level was 423!
My progesterone levels are also good so that means that the baby is clinging to a thick and healthy wall. I'll know later tonight if it is good enough to get me off the shots.
I love you all for loving us so much the past couple of months and am so grateful for the prayers of so many of you. I'll keep everyone updated as we learn more details.
Anna and Marcus

17 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

THAT IS SO EXCITING! I'm OVERJOYED FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!!!

Caroline George said...

SO EXCITING! WE ARE SO HAPPY! Our prayers and love continue!

Meet the Boyd's said...

So excited!!!!! Tons of cheers at KW for you guys!

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

ANNA AND MARCUS (THIS CALLS FOR ALL UPPERCASE) - CONGRATS TO ALL THREE OF YOU (MAYBE FOUR OF YOU)!! BRYAN AND I ARE SOO EXTREMELY EXCITED FOR YOU, AND CAN NOT WAIT TO HEAR MORE!! GOD BLESS Y'ALL ON THE NEXT 36 WEEKS!! :)

~kristi said...

Yippeeee!! I am so elated as is everyone I have gotten to tell - Granny and Mom! So, excited and hoping & praying for a smooth pregnancy!!

Anonymous said...

I have chills!!! I am so excited for you guys and love you so much. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!
Yes and AMEN...If He is for us...who can be against us...so excited...
Can't wait for the morningsickness to begin...In a good way of course...
Perhaps another of NANA's girls will be BLESSED with twins!!!!!!wouldn't she get a hoot out of that!!!LUB You guys bunches...
MiMi

Anonymous said...

That baby will be so lucky to have you and Marcus as parents! Congrats! Dawn

The Gumpls said...

I am crying with tears of joy!!!!!!! WOW it it truely a miracle from GOd!!!!!!! I cann't Waite to see you again!!!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

We'll be using the Gumpl's for daycare...since they were so eager to pray for twins. I'm also checking the prayer logs for anyone else that prayed for twins.

Marcus

Judy said...

Yay!!! We are so glad that each step is working for you just as it should. We're thinking of you everyday!

Justin & Annie Switt said...

It's official - the luckiest kiddo in the world is on his/her way! If it were possible to hug you through this screen I would! I might just give it a try anyway! Congrats!

Melissa said...

God is so amazing! I'm crying tears of joy. We'll continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy!

P.S. I did not pray for twins!! :) But, lucky twins they would be!

Meg said...

OH my gosh! My eyes are welling up with tears of joy for you... This is such wonderful news. You two are going to be amazing parents and this little kiddo (or these little kiddos!) is one smart cookie for picking you. :)

Momo said...

Well congrats...!!! I was praying for triplets, Marcus. Was not sure how that would happen, but it could have. God is all powerful. This is great news, and I am happy for you...!

Dana Williams said...

Yippee! I am so excited for you. I am near tears. What a blessing. I am just thrilled for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! God bless you both! Can't wait to meet those babies! Good Bless you! I will keep you all in my prayers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin