April 23, 2008

Bloodwork Upate

I gave blood this morning and all is well! I am 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant.
I have felt better in terms of nausea more often than not. My levels look good. I may be feeling better because we lowered my progesterone dosage which is good news. I am hoping my nausea is related to progesterone and not morning sickness. The progesterone goes away soon, the morning sickness could go on for months.
HCG Levels= 11,499
The nurse said this did not indicate one or two at all. However, the link above shows I am still running high. It is is not twins, the numbers are really strong for a single child which indicates a positive reaction from my body. Go Anna's Body!
We get to continue nightly shots on my reduced dosage until Saturday and then stop. I'll give blood again on Wednesday to make sure my body has taken over the production. I am glad this number went up from last week even though my medication dosage went down. Good signs!

1 comment:

Caroline George said...

Great news! Anna's body is ruling! : ) Congratulations again and thanks for another update.. I love them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin