April 02, 2008

Tomorrow is the Day!

I am scheduled to get my little embryos back tomorrow morning! Yea! Unbelievable how much you can already feel for these little microscopic beings sitting in a cold glass dish that I have never even seen.

Today I started my hatching medicines, which consist of an antibiotic 2x per day (to prevent infection) and Medrol 4x per day. I had to reserach Medrol and it is taken to prevent a "hostile" uterus. That makes me laugh! I am a friendly girl, I have lots of girlfriends. I am nice to strangers. I smile a lot. I am not a hostile person. Let's hope my uterus is friendly also and welcomes our little embryos to stay a while.

Tomorrow, we will receive pictures of the embryos when they are injected. I'll be sure to share!

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

We will be thinking / praying for you all day!! :)

~kristi said...

didn't Monica have a hostile uterus? Another DVD to add to collection, would be season 9 of Friends!

The Gumpls said...

How exciting!!!! We will be praying for these lil glass plate friends to survive the move and love their new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo

Brian, Carrie, Addison & McKenna said...

I am sorry you will not be able to attend the Casting Crowns concert, we will miss you!

Brian and I will be praying for you! We are just a few minutes away, so if you need ANYTHING, let me know.

Anonymous said...

You go girl...most people aren't allowed to share HOW they got preggie...now look.. my how times they be a changin' LOL =^..^=

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin