August 23, 2011

Fun Times

Marcus and I were both out of town this past weekend, so on Thursday I met my Mom and family to drop Abby Lu off for the weekend. Since her birthday is coming soon, we celebrated with a yummy lunch at Fork & Spoon and presents. I went practical and bought her some of these.
Abby loves staying with my Mom and my sister. She was at my sister's house and my Mom was there visiting. It was heaven for Abby to have everyone at once!
After dropping her off, I went to the outlet malls and shopped around for an hour all alone. It was nice! I bought Abby a few winter shirts and then bought myself a pair of shoes for the winter. I can't wait to wear them! Finally, I ended my afternoon with a pedicure!
Marcus and I took advantage of the time alone and went downtown to dinner! I have wanted to try Lambert's since I smelled it (upscale BBQ) before the Capitol 10K last year! I never remember it when we are deciding where to eat. It was YUMMY!
We had deviled eggs appetizer, shared a brisket plate and added fried okra and mac & cheese, and then shared the fried peach pie with brown butter ice cream for dessert. It was all so good!

More on our weekend adventures to come- for me, it was by far, the wildest weekend of my life and surprisingly a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Tabriah said...

Glad you ended up have a good time! Can't wait to hear stories.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin