April 09, 2010

Birthdays

This is my friend Caroline who had a birthday yesterday! I am so glad she did because it gave me a chance to have dinner with former co-workers. Caroline and I worked together for a little over a year. That job was not the right job for me and for a long time I questioned why God wanted me there- I had prayed so much about this opportunity before taking it. I know God put me there so that I could make life long friends like Caroline. Many of my best friends today are from that job 3 years ago. God never makes mistakes! Although you can barely see them, I am wearing my brithday present in the picture- these earrings that I asked for months ago. My husband had to spend a lot of time on the phone and at the post office, but they finally arrived yesterday. They were lost in the mail and on back order! I love love them!
And yes, something about me looks different- I am trying out contacts again. Abby Lu loves to pull on my glasses, so it was time to have contacts again! Did you know they know have dailys? They are about $45 for a 90 day supply but at the end of the day, you just throw them away. I love that -fresh contacts everytime I put them on!

2 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

I'd love to go back to contacts - or at least have the option. My contacts are so incredibly expensive that I could never have "daily" wears and each contact is about $250.00. BLAH!

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

Aw, man, wish I could wear dailies, but they're so expensive for those of us with astygmatism. You look great either way, although I love being able to see your beautiful eyes more when you wear contacts! They're gorgeous and now we definitely know where Abby gets hers :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin