April 30, 2010

Swimming Pool

Knowing that Abby loves being outdoors and water, we've signed her up for swimming lessons in early June. Her and Marcus will do the 30 minute lesson 4 days per week for 2 weeks. I can't wait to see her excitement to get in the pool everyday with Daddy! I'll be capturing it all on camera and video.
We have a neighborhood pool, but sometimes it is just nice to play in the backyard and water the grass :) I wanted this whale pool from Pottery Barn Kids, but it is on backorder until late June. Marcus went on the hunt and we bought this one...
Oh sweet Abby isn't going to know what hit her- between balls, slides, water, rings and a sprayer! She is going to be in heaven! Better stock up on sunscreen now!

2 comments:

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

Too cute! The PBK one is adorable, but I swear I've seen one like it at Target before. Honestly though, the one Marcus found is way cooler! She's going to have so much fun. I wish we actually had a back yard so Billa could splash around in a kiddie pool. Someday!

Holly Renee said...

OH MY GOODNESS...when's the party??? :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin