April 17, 2010

Playtime

Abby has developed a fun routine of playtime in her room. She discovered her big yellow chair and wants to sit in it by herself. She then stacks her books all around her, reads them one at a time, and throws them on the floor. Love watching her get into books- I was a HUGE reader as a child!Abby also loves to open and shut her wipes container. She likes for me to give her direction... I say open and she presses the button to open the lid. When I say shut, she closes it and looks to me for approval. Somewhere in between, when she is feeling defiant, she'll pull out a few wipes. I'm teaching her how to put them back inside. She also loves playing with Marcus' juggling rings. She'll put them over her head and then let them fall to her waist and she'll crawl out of them.
I'm just waiting for her to start juggling them herself.

So many fun toys at her disposal- and yes, she is wearing an Avengers shirt. Daddy has a say somedays :) Wednesday at her school is actually superhero/fairy princess day. Our choices are: The Avengers, The Flash, "Barf" Vader, and Abby Cadabby.
What should we pick?







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin