April 10, 2010

Founder's Day

My hometown has a festival all weekend, so we took Abby Lu for the afternoon and she was a blast! He petted the alpacas for a long time. They tired of her first! Our first carnival ride- a hot air balloon. She liked it at first and then I think she got a little sick because she leaned into me and was very quiet and still. She recovered quickly.
She rode the train with Daddy and blew me kisses each time it came around in front of me. So sweet!

By far the big hit of the day was the carousel. She rode it once with me and a second time with Daddy. She cried when it ended.

We ended the day with ice cream for the 3rd Saturday in a row! ha! We are having an awesome spring!

Tonight Abby is spending time with her friends David, Blythe and Michael while Marcus and I go on a date. We are so grateful our friends wanted a play date with Abby.

3 comments:

April said...

I love the pink ruffles on her outfit...so cute!!

Jac and Beav said...

What fun !!! We are missing out on all your TX spring activities & the flowers.....

MikeandCharlsie said...

That outfit is ADORABLE!!! I just love it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin