April 21, 2010

Cottage Cheese and Super Heroes

Last night I met Andrea, Heather and Brandi for dinner at Luby's. It was yummy! I actually ordered one of my favorite desserts, the pistachio/pineapple/cottage cheese jello mold and was shocked to discover there are people on this Earth that do not like this. What?! I know! Brandi and Heather gave it a try. Heather thought it was better than she expected and Brandi wanted to know why there was jelly on her cottage cheese? We all died laughing at that one! Fun night celebrating Andrea and my birthday with 3 of my favorite people!
Speaking of favorite people, today is Super Hero/ Fairy Princess day at Abby's school. She didn't go as Cinderella. She wasn't Tinkerbell. Oh no, this is Marcus' girl- she went as The Flash. Hilarious! I wanted to put her in jeans with her shirt, but Marcus insisted The Flash wears red pants. Forget the fact that the red shirt is a different shade than the red pants. In Super Hero land, matching colors is totally optional.
I'll make sure she is in a totally girly ruffley outfit tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

that is soo funny! she makes the perfect mini-flash!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin