April 14, 2010

Bubbles

Abby has learned the word bubbles from one of her sign language books and loves playing with them at school. It is one of those words she says with a smile on her face and admiration in her tone.
While picking up a new antibiotic for her bad ear infection (she's had it 3 weeks!) I bought a tub of bubbles at CVS. She loved them! She would pop them in her hands, crawl to them, let them pop in her face and hair and just smile! One of the most fun things about being a parent has to be seeing old things through her eyes. Bubbles aren't that exciting to me, but because she loves them I can't wait to go home and blow more bubbles!

2 comments:

Tabriah said...

There are bubbles in the air. In the air.
There are bubbles in the air. In the air.
There are bubbles everywhere.
There are bubbles in the air, in the air.

Bubbles are so much fun. Kiersten loves them to this song...thanks to Gymboree Play classes.
Hope her ear is better soon!

Katy said...

Oh I can't wait until old things become fun again for me! And it looks like it will be sooner than expected! I may get to take my christmas light ride this year after all! http://whattheheartwants.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-am-that-girl.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin