April 11, 2010

Date Night with Fruity Pebbles

Marcus and I enjoyed dinner and dessert at The Domain on Saturday night. Our friends The Gumpls wanted a play date with Abby, so she had fun and we had fun!
After dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, we tried Orange Cup, a trendy frozen yogurt shop. I had vanilla yogurt blended with orange juice (called Zum) and topped with fruity pebbles.

One cool thing about their yogurt, the cup includes the print out of nutritional information! My yogurt with fruity pebbles had less calories and fat than Marcus' yogurt with blackberries and walnuts!


Abby did a great job with her friends- she played until her normal bedtime and then konked out in the guest bedroom playpen. She was sound asleep when we picked her up. Thanks again Natalie and friends!

4 comments:

The Gumpls said...

We enjoyed having her with us! I will post a picture soon!

Tabriah said...

Looking good Anna. Love that you're wearing contacts!! :)

Holly Renee said...

I LOVE your eyes in this picture! SO cute WITHOUT your glasses!

Holly Renee said...

I LOVE your eyes in this picture! SO cute WITHOUT your glasses :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin