September 03, 2010

Fantasy Football Draft

This year kicks off our fourth annual fantasy football league with church friends and family.
For the first time, we hosted the draft at our house. We had seven people with laptops drafting around our dining room table. It was so much fun to smack talk live and not just over computer chat.
Mo wasn't at the table during the actual draft- he sat apart from us all to better concentrate. ha!

Jessica, me and Heather enjoying snacks before the draft began. We decorated with football jerseys around the living and dining room and used my many football serving dishes.
This may be the last picture of us smiling together before December! Last year Marcus came in first place and I was second. I'm going to beat him this year!

My other league is with my former KW co-workers. I also came in 2nd place in that league last season, so I'm hoping to win it all this time. You never know- drafting is half chance!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin