December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Ava

Saturday morning we celebrated Princess Ava's 3rd birthday. She was a little overwhelmed by all the people and kids in her house and wasn't too keen on a "stranger" taking her picture!
Abby had fun making a crown and eating pizza for the first time. She says "peetza" really cute and ate it from the side. Weirdo! She also learned how to blow the party favor after a few tries.
On the way home... can you tell she had a good time!
Let me brag here a minute.... I am so stinkin' proud of her. She had never met Ava or anyone at this party before. I used to work with Ava's Mom. She was only shy for a few seconds and then she colored with the other kids, she warmed up to my friend Patricia and gave her lots of love, she cleaned up her crayons and the tiara jewels without me asking her, and she went pee pee on the big potty during the party. When I asked her to "listen and obey" our key discipline word with her, she did it. She'll probably be a toot at the party next weekend, but for now, I want to remember what a good girl she can be.

1 comment:

Lapiz de la Guerra said...

Nice! Billa's been getting better about listening too...I use a counting system and most times I don't get beyond 'one' before she says "I here!" and listens. I'm a bit jealous Abby picked it up much sooner than Billa! You have the right to be a proud mama :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin