May 20, 2009

5th Annual American Idol Party

For the 5th year in a row, we have watched the American Idol finale (either Tuesday or Wednesday) with our friends Jay and Heather and their kids Connor and Katie. When we started Connor was just a baby who was in bed before the show even came on! This year, they watched it with us. Both kids went to bed after the show and I was in Katie's room saying goodnight when I saw this!
that my friends is like looking into Abby Lu's future. A princess house full of princess shoes. Oh, I can't wait!

After the kids went to bed, we ate dessert and Jay showed us his collection of "vintage" hats his father gave him. Oh the laughs we had! It reminds me of white trash night we celebrated many years ago. I just love the trucker look!


1 comment:

Alison said...

I am reading this with Georgia in my lap, and she is pointing at the shoes saying, "Ohhhh bootiful shoes. I love it! They are dancing shoes! So byooful!" XOXO, Al

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin