May 05, 2009

Grow Little Feet Grow

I love shoes. I love any kind of shoes- new unscuffed brown loafers for Marcus, bright sandals for me, and sweet baby girl shoes for Abby Lu. I have so many shoes for Abby Lu it is embarrassing AND SHE ONLY FITS INTO TWO PAIR!
She owns so many because I keep thinking I have found a small pair that she can wear now. Each time I am wrong! She is 4 months old and still swims in the 0-3 month shoes. We looked closely last night and she has her Daddy's feet which isn't the ideal situation. His feet are narrow in the back making slip on shoes easily slip off. In addition, they are skinny from top to bottom and flat.
I thought these looked tiny in the store-less than 4 inches total and they are huge on her. So, she'll continue to sport the silver Gap shoes and white patent dress shoes until we hit a foot growth spurt. I kid you not, she will have 10 pair to chose from when that happens. Grow little feet grow!


3 comments:

Grammy said...

And Grammy is bringing a pair of cute pink slippers to add to the collection.

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Ahhhh baby shoes are sooo adorable!! Love them!!

billye said...

Both Landry and Reese had "freakishly" small feet until they hit about 18 months. Try finding size 3 shoes with a sole, it is quite difficult. Be glad it is warm weather and that the "no shoe" look can work
BIllye

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin