May 15, 2009

Quick Trip to Chicago

This black thing comes out and Momma leaves me! I think I'll get in and go with her!
I left on Wednesday morning for a quick overnight trip to Chicago. My department is accredited by a nationwide group that allows us to provide medical education doctors can use for their licensing and we are up for reaccreditation. It is a 14 month process so we attended a 1/2 workshop on how to go through the steps. It was very educational. This is the view from our hotel room.
Since we were there and had to spend the night, my coworker Jessica and I spent Thursday on the Magnificent Mile, one of my all-time favorite places. Look at the flowers in bloom. These are standing outside of Nordstroms.
This building and the white tulips are at the opposite end of the mile. So pretty!
It was a pretty sunny 65 degrees while we were shopping yesterday. I bought a few things including a great piece of jewelry made by the china from the Ming Dynasty. I'll share a pic soon. I also got a great dress for an upcoming baby shower and summer wedding and matching shoes. I even found Abby Lu some deals at Gap and Marcus a birthday present. Fun Day!
On our way to the airport, our cab was rear ended by a girl who fell asleep in bumper to bumper traffic at 4 PM. Crazy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin