May 06, 2009

Old Friends New Office

Last night I celebrated Cinco de Mayo with a mojito and good friends at Z Tejas. Brandi, Laura, Andrea and I worked together for over a year at Keller Williams. Although I didn't like the work I did at KW, I love love the friends that I made. Each of these girls inspired me to be better as a planner, a wife, a mother, and a friend. We had great conversation for 4 hours! They are just a couple of the wonderful people I met there.
A couple of months ago I moved into a different office and work and since coming back from maternity leave I have tried to decorate it a little. If I have to be at work, I at least want to have fun new things around me! This is the view when you enter my office.
And this is my view sitting at my desk looking out.
Keep Calm and Carry On is my new work motto. This is nothing to get worked up over. There are much more important things in life and 99.99% of the world do not care about what is causing me stress. I'm learning to just let it go!

2 comments:

Being Billingsley said...

We really are excellent people. Glad you go to hang out with us!

Love,

Andrea

MM said...

Ahhh...I would have given anything for Z-Tejas, a margarita and a four hour celebration of cinco de mayo with you guys! Miss you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin