May 15, 2009

New Monogrammed Things

I found a blogger who does great bibs, burp cloths, diaper cases, paci clips and more! They are cute and very well priced. I ordered them and she shipped them out in 2 days! Love fast shipping! Check out the fabrics, colors and monograms I chose. She has lots of options and the summer prints are currently free monogramming!
I just love how big the bibs are. As Abby moves in to cereal soon, I want to make sure I have some big bibs ready to protect her sweet outfits. These are perfect. This little diaper case is going in my car- perfect for the last minute errands I decide to run on our way home and then realize I have nothing in case of a problem. It holds 1 burp cloth, 2-3 diapers and a small case of wipes. Perfect!





2 comments:

The Gumpls said...

you find the cutest websites and blogs. I think she used one of the items on her website with Abby's initials! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

When did these come in?! The blog community knows before I do...

Marcus

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin