May 02, 2009

Four Month Photos

This is a picture of a picture :)
We took Abby's 4 month photos at Picture People Saturday afternoon. Look at our angel holding her head up like a pro! Her sweet little dress was a baby shower gift from fashion godmother Johnna and will be her dedication dress next Sunday. I am so excited about Mother's Day and Baby Dedication. She will look so sweet in purple.
Here is the other favorite we bought. I have needed a big photo for this frame since I bought it in October 2007! Finally, a baby girl blesses it! Side note, the photographer did touch up on our photos- not for baby acne or splotches or even scratches from untrimmed nails. She had to remove crusties from Abby Lu's nose. That is a treat!


1 comment:

The Gumpls said...

I absolutely adore these pictures of her!!!! We should get the pics taken of the two little ones together sometime. I have an extra picture people freebee!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin