May 28, 2009

Random Questions

I pulled these from Kristi and I tag Jacque and Alison since they are both new bloggers! Welcome to tagging. Just answer these questions on your blog and tag someone else's blog.

Six names you go by:
1. Anna
2. Deanna
3. Dee
4. Mrs. Jenk
5. Auntie
6. Random loving names from Marcus

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. workout pants
2. worksout shirt
3. plaid headband

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. to be debt free... so close!
2. to know the future/ what God has planned for me
3. my long trip to Michigan to be behind me

Three people you are certain who will fill this out:
1. Alison
2. Jacque
3. Kristi already did

Three things you did last night:
1. celebrate Marcus' birthday
2. 30 Day Shred
3. packed for girls' weekend in Lubbock

Two things you ate today:
1. Chick-fil-a
2. granola bar

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Marcus
2. my sister

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. get my haircut
2. fly to Lubbock

Your favorite beverages:
1. sweet tea
2. Grape Crush

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin