May 24, 2009

I Can't Resist...

I can't resist 2 things: taking pictures of this pretty girl and a good deal on nice baby clothing! I hit up Once Upon A Child by my office and bought this sweet Zutano Kids dress/top for $4.99. It looks perfect with her giant flower! I literally get her dressed to go somewhere and then take pictures before we ever leave her room. It is my new hobby- ha!
Notice the smile and the tears in her eyes. We were snapping away and I wanted more light in her room. So, I walked away to open the curtains and blinds and in her effort to "follow" me, she face planted and it scared her. She recovered quickly and I just left the tear in her eyes. It makes the picture so much more special.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

SOOOO CUTE!! Love those pictures! Great Bargain too!! :)

The Gumpls said...

Beautiful pictures of this sweet girl! I am ready for you to come dig through all of blythe's clothes!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin