May 04, 2010

Travel Present

I love bringing home presents after I travel and this time around, our hotel was connected to a mall! It wasn't a great mall, but a touristy type mall, so it worked out well. I bought Abby these bathtub crayons from the Crayola Superstore! They are round and fit easily into an 18 month old's hands. Plus, they won't break or spill which is perfect for this age!
She is already writing her name... ha! But, we have learned to ID ourself in pictures and can say Abby (sounds close to Daddy) and will point to her chest when asked about "where is Abby". It is quite cute!

I bought Mom a nice executive pen which looks like a green crayon and Marcus got an R2D2 shaped lunchbox. Fun for all!

1 comment:

Being Billingsley said...

You will regret the day you bought the tub crayons. Trust me...you will regret it!!!

Love the pics of that sweet baby girl!

Peace.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin