May 31, 2010

Porter Party

Look who is walking all over the place! We have to remember to not carry her everywhere- it is all we've ever known! Then, we have to remember to walk slowly and let her make her way. It really is a whole new adventure!
After lunch and naps, we went to our friends, The Porters for a pool party. We spent last Memorial Day at their house as well. We just love their hospitality, beautiful spread of food, and unbelievably relaxing backyard.
Last year, she sat in this chair with Marcus and this time around she was Miss Independent. She sat in this chair for a good hour. She would swing and just smile. She also spent time in here showing off her animal sound skills for Marcus' co-worker Debbie.

Abby also spent some time floating in the pool. This was her third day in a row in the pool. Luckily, we've covered her in SPF 50 all three days and she didn't get any sun. Marcus and I should have slathered ourselves as diligently!

We've had such a wonderful 3 day weekend. I have just loved the time with family! I can't believe tomorrow is June and the end of the month we will have a 1 1/2 year old. Amazing. God is just so good to us- I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Julee said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I got the dress from Francescas and I just got it the other day! Hope you had a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin