October 28, 2008

Birth Announcements

No sneak peek on the blog for this one!

My super talented friends Erica and Kristi have been helping me decide how Abby Lu's birth announcements should look and we have a winner.... now, we just need a baby!

I love them- they are just what I envisioned when I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. Knowing how they will look, I can go and buy envelopes and address them now when I have the time!
I can not say it enough, the Lord has surrounded me with some super talented and generous friends. I am extremely blessed.


Shameless Unsolicited Plugs Done With Love :

If you are looking for someone to do invitations, check out Erica. She can digitally design them and send them to you for you to reproduce as you wish or have them printed up for you. All of this at a very reasonable price.

If you need a photographer, my cousin Kristi loves working with kids. She is doing my maternity pictures this weekend and will come visit our little girl when she is brand new to help me complete her announcements in a special outfit from my friend Andrea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What talented friends you have! Especially that Andrea...she really knows how to buy stuff.

You're getting close! Can't wait to meet this beautiful girl.

Unknown said...

Yes, it's oh so close!! :)

Erica Wagner said...

THANKS so much, Anna! You are so kind! I'm glad I was able to recreate your vision!

~kristi said...

ahhh, thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin