October 08, 2008

Hawaii Day Four: Belong

So the theme for the trip this year with my company is "Belong". That is what we felt like...we belong on this island!
Monday was our day for two things: pool side relaxing, and Awards banquet. That was pretty much our list of things that we got accomplished. After soaking up sun at the pool (both fresh water and the salt water pool) We had dinner at the banquet that was themed "A night on Broadway" which was songs from several different Broadway shows including Jersey Boys, Wicked, and Hairspray. Our MC was two guys from "Who's line is it anyway", and I laughed so hard I had tears. Great stuff!
I got my award, and have drunk deep from the company punch after today. Speaking of drinking, there was over 1500 drink of the day served (Mai Tai) in three hours to about 500 people. This does not include beer and wine. Ouch.
Marcus

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin