October 18, 2008

Friends Baby Shower

This afternoon while Marcus was in College Station for the football game, I was able to celebrate Abby Lu with many of my favorite people- my girlfriends!

They were kind enough to put the game on for a little while so that I could confirm my Red Raiders were doing okay.



We played a little game putting toilet paper around my belly to see who knew how big I was. As you can see Chandra thought I was much bigger than I am! Brandi was the bigger winner and was off by just half a square of paper.





My friend Tabriah was one of the fabulous hostesses and had the cutest cake made for me. Check out my figure- the "girls" look wonderful! She also made some amazing food including homemade poblano mac and cheese. Yummy!








Abby Lu was blessed with many handmade gifts that are so very special. Alison's mother made her a princess quilt with the softest chenille like fabric on the back side. She has made a blanket like this for each of her grandkids. I love it!

In addition, we received a collection of cross stiched blankets and bibs from Marcus' best friends Mom, Shirley. They are priceless.


Look at this cutie from Baby Kiersten. Abby Lu has her own ladybug plate. I just love it!

I am so very lucky to have such wonderful girlfriends who provide me with so much love. They show it in their care for Abby Lu and the many treasures they bestowed upon us today. Thank you all!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Looks like some real cute stuff!!

Anonymous said...

That is either a really nice TV, or really nice camera....good picture....


Marcus

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin