October 29, 2008

couple of quick rants


Tis a shame to bump Anna's nice post about the announcements, but she agreed i should do a quick rant about this...

I have discovered a customer that makes a very interesting baby monitor that rests on their tummy, and monitors movement.  Baby doesn't move for 22 seconds, it makes an alarm, or jiggles, or something.  This is to prevent SIDS for sure.

But...they also make this...a test to measure the level of alcohol in breast milk.

http://www.upspringbaby.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2

Yes.  Really.  "Come on junior, people pay $6 for a white Russian!"

"Junior is really off balance, and fell off his boppy.....what happen...!  He keeps saying he loves me  man...and wants to sleep....wonder what is going on..."

WOW.  

Another quick one that came up today.  I think that the movement to that auto sensor paper towel dispenser in the bathrooms got adopted too quickly.  I'm tired of getting a paper towel to dry my hands the size of a travel Kleenex with the absorbency of a piece of Wax paper.

That's all I got.  I'm going back to my Starbucks.

Marcus 



1 comment:

~kristi said...

youre kidding right!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin