October 31, 2008

Doctor's Appointment: Week 32

My 32 week appointment yesterday went well; although, I had to wait more than an hour for an appointment that lasted less than 10 minutes. I guess that is what happens when babies come unannounced. I spent the time texting and playing games on my cell phone. I should have turned out the lights in the room and slept!
Abby's heartrate was strong at 153, my blood pressure was still in the low to normal range, and I am still measureing one week ahead. I was excited to hear that she is in position with her head low already. I can't imagine she has the room to turn around anymore.
I did gain 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I don't know how much of that is me and how much is her. My belly is definetely grown in 2 weeks and my ability to walk quickly has diminished. The PA did tell me I should only gain 10-15 pounds my ENTIRE pregnancy. No one has ever told me that before. I guess they expect me to personally lose weight these 9 months. She also reminded me that with the holidays coming up I have the potential to gain more. We'll see about that. I don't plan on skipping my favorite holiday treats!

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Are Doctor appointments ever on time?! I always have to wait!!

Yes, I was trying to grow my hair out ... and after 2 bad hair cuts, this is what the end results are!! I Love the hair ... i just wish it was still able to go in a pony tail!!

By the way, that candy corn/salted peanuts thing sounds good! Will have to try!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin