October 15, 2008

Chop Chop

I have wanted full thick hair my whole life, that is, until I got it. I am tired of blowdrying my hair. I now sit to blow dry and need to take a beverage break in the middle of it. I am tired of it being poofy in random places. So, last night, I cut it off.

She took out most of the bulk in the back and on the sides and razored it all over to remove the thickness.
In some ways, it looks the same as it did, especially in these pictures. But, it is much shorter and closer to my face than it was. I am happy to report that it was much quicker and easier to fix today!



4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Bryan Neal said...

Cute!! Gives me the itches to cut my hair ... But no, I won't do it!! I AM Growing my hair out!!

~kristi said...

I remember sitting on my "birthing" ball to blow dry my hair. It is so hard to blow dry your hair when you are pregnant. When Abby Lu is here you will be thankful too.

The Gumpls said...

I love the new you! Cann't waite to see you sunday! The trip looked amazing. Yes coming back to reality is hard!!!

Debra_and_Mike said...

Love the new cut! I cut my hair off right before Aidan was born and it was the best thing I could have done to make my mornings easier.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin