October 27, 2008

Fun With Oranges

UPDATE: I just read this was my 500th post. Wow- I wish I had something more interesting than oranges on such an important posting.


The grocery store is lots of fun for us right now! Not only did I use the bathroom 3 times in the 45 minutes we were there, but we got to play with produce.

Knowing that Abby is the size of 4 large navel oranges, Marcus decided to show me what he can do with 4 large navel oranges. Thank goodness she is safe inside me!






In addition, we found orange juice that expires after her due date. Wow, that is a sign she is coming soon! When I was a kid, I always looked at schoolfor the milk carton with my birthday on it. We looked all over for OJ with Abby's due date and struck out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing to AMUSE yourselves this way now...because very shortly you will NOT have this much time on your hands...LOL
MIMI43grlz

Debra_and_Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I will not be showing this post to Bryan ... because he might think that he needs to attempt juggle 4 oranges!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin