October 05, 2008

I am so lucky....

Aloha!

I paid for internet today.... something about watching my football at 6 AM this morning without my stattracker made me sad. Nobody should be sad in Hawaii. Marcus is off riding his bicycle down a canyon watching the sunrise this morning with the camera, so I'll post some trip pictures later today when he returns. All great stuff.

I just wanted to post and sat Thank You to the many family members and girlfriends God has given me. I love that I can post something as normal as test results on the blog and when I open it up 2 days later I have 9 comments of love, encouragement, support, and understanding. I am so very lucky to have all of you in my pregnancy with me. Thank you so much for guiding me and letting me know you had anemia or diabetes or just had to endure the long test as well. I know and love your healthy children which makes it all the better!

Mahalo :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin