October 09, 2008

Hawaii Day Five: Golf and Spa

Tuesday was our Avnet sponsored activity day. I had chosen to spend the day at the spa and Marcus chose to play golf at Poipu Bay which we had heard is the #4 course in the world.


I had a 9:00 facial and a 2:00 maternity massage scheduled. The time in between was for lounging, reading, napping and eating. This is my breakfast- Auntie Betty's Banana Breakfast Bagel. It was divine.... a warm bagel topped with cinnamon cream cheese, sliced bananas, macademia nut granola and honey. Yummy!

My facial was wonderful and included a moisturizer that I loved, until I went to purchase it for $70! I forced myself to pass. I must look for Tomato Sun Cream online when I get home. Before my massage, I decided to get the sunscreen off of me and took a lava rock shower. I had never showered outdoors before. It was pretty cool.
Marcus spent most of the day on the course. His team didn't win any prizes, but they were good company and he was able to have a couple of his balls used in play which is always a good thing!
Tuesday night ended in the resort gardens with a traditional Hawaiian luau. The food was wonderful- I've had more fruit that I can count. In case you hadn't seen my belly lately, it was grown!
Capturing a good shot of moving objects in the dark proved to be too much for our camera, but here are the Polynesian fire dancers.

2 comments:

~kristi said...

that sounds so awesome!

Caroline George said...

yummy says the other pregnant girl

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin